Monday, January 11, 2010

I am living in a dark sad house full of crimes
the darkness inhabiting my soul on whole….

the smell is damp and foul every1 Gonna pay its toll
the happiness being drowned out of me
lonliness is my companion hope seems so far off

i try to run but i get held down,
when I sat to fly m stuck in the palm
life seems so empty nd the world around me are stones

the world sieze to move… need to be rescued..
all around me is commotion n stress
bt m holding on hoping I don’t feel ne strain..

need the help of a damsel one so fair and good
her hearth melts d stones,her brightness takes over d darkness

nd

her gentle touch to make me a new man outta me...
still believe I will get thru dis…

n believe m gonna prove this n nobody could ever....ever fill her space.
coz its kinda bliss!

1 comment:

  1. it was one dark thought.u must watch "vertigo"
    i'll give it to u

    ReplyDelete