Tuesday, January 12, 2010

my acknowledgement...

Yeah here we go…we jus go with the flow..

I gonna say something abt this gurl I knw..

This I dedicate to the gurl whoz m a mate.

Itz a piece of my mind rhyme serving her, on a golden plate.

M not sad or mad,I don’t feel anger,

Bt I just fired out my funny dangler…

So ….here…we….go…

Itz abt u,not a word about me

So u must read this coz its written by me..

In the early it all seems shit but as I proceed it'll b a HIT

U r a gurl with golden glow,

don’t look ur face nw, jus watch ur hair!!! How thy flow…

u've a ability to control beings, even if thy have numerous broken strings….

I used to call u encomiast….but u grown to Leona class…

Still cant believ u can even harass!

If some1 is low,ur doodle sack

had made the emotion flow to slow….


ur melody jus traps the soul n save out the 1 who is bein low…


Now as u r grown…a lot of parties u've thrown..


But a lil advice I give, remai

n bay frm all gallimaufry

that offer u a fake throne….


Jus look how u've grown,u hve a degree bt still condemning

bigb??


BaBY…miracles r not seen yet,but u must believe there is pentacles waiting to ring..


Ur fav. Colour is pink,

u can think what a normal can't ever think!

In ma knowledge u own lives!

1 mine and other for which u SHINE..


Wherever u go tension keeps a high flow…


This tension is not that as every1 know…


When they see u,a complex bu

ild up 'coz

u don’t walk!!

u jus flew…

So Baby don’t u evr cry, m alwaz there, u can even try..

I'l b there even if u don’t care

,m where..

'coz frm my protection u cant spare..

So better u don’t dare to dare

….

M evrywhere on ur behalf to b

are.

Better u don’t get drunk..

Coz u r not n never b like a punk..


Now chill out ur mind

'coz u knw urself as one day u gonna shine..

chillllllllaxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. gud ,dude
    u shud try d ones vid d chorus too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhai...
    This was good..and that ques.wali padhke batati hu...
    Just tell me for whom is this...m confused

    ReplyDelete