Monday, January 11, 2010

Unanswered..

What should I do?

What should I do when I’m falling in love with you?

What should I do when all I can think about is you?

What should I do when I tell you I love you but I never hear you say I love you back?

I’m falling in love with you and I don’t know what to do!

What should I do when I want somebody, but that somebody doesn’t want me in the same way I want them. I’m falling in love with you and I don’t know what to do!

What would you do if you told me you loved me and I turned the other cheek? Would you try harder and harder to win my love?

Baby you got my love,

I’m just afraid that it will get old and fade away.

What should I do when all I can do is think about you and cry, when I can’t hold my emotions inside. I’m falling in love with you and I don’t know what to do!

2 comments: