Thursday, November 25, 2010

state o mind

This day gonna b d 2nd f***in day of ma lyf. Having fever,messed with my colleagues....getting scolded frm home with no reason...messed my studies....walking whole night alone and got caught by cops,daring to leave this hell but the thought of my both sis weakens me...still breathing though its getting hard to breathe in here....
Ship of life is sinking in dis sea of sorrows,complains,apologies,blame,abusive words,un necessary debates and numerous soul beating ...but still m standing...dono from where this strength is coming or Wat is thing that making me strong its probably the thought that every thing is gona b fine ....
I knw people say m rude,m 2 quite,m emotionless....i accept it..but how can i smile over there talks when i have no reason for it,why should i stay polite when no one out there listens wat i wanna say...m being exploited frm years by my own people.i hve been crooked by my own people ....
Is everybody only knows how to exploit others....its almost been 22yrs of my life and I've  been working hard,still m unsuccessful ... but i don't mourn on it coz i know i can learn nething when i want to...i believe in myself...and hope its not my overconfidence...m not scared of hard work ...m scared of overindulgence habit of myself....
i just wanna b out of this hell.....the picture of this world is getting blur in my eyes...m livin aparted and bottled-up with hatred for everyone,m being explosive to every -ve thought or word which others give,i feel like to stab the person's face if he is being rebellious to anyone....
These days m hung between sadness and happiness...m being inactive it feels like m dying every minute...

1 comment: