Friday, November 5, 2010

MY WOrD

I stand in the shadow of my fears
calling your smile.The sound gets lost
because there isn't a thing to stop it.
There is no heart on which it can take a rest
or just tilt it.There's nothing.

My word travels around the world
and wanders,wanders like a pirate
in a search for treasure and in whose
eye shines freedom.

The word is crazy and have no sense
like a drunk sailor it disappears in the dark,
and than in the morning it follows
the seagulls,god knows where...

That's just my word,that's me!
And life,life is all that sky and sea underneath.
And those seagulls and sadness.life is freedom
and my word has it in its eye.
And i have you,in my eye and my heart.
Then again i'm just my word,
and you,you are my freedom an my life.

And if you see a message in the bottle
in this sea of life,you will know it is for thee
and please do not open it,let it flow and wander.
Because you'll know that in every moment of life
my word is Love,and while i am standing in my shadow of fear
i call for your smile with "i love you".

1 comment: