Friday, June 11, 2010

Unthinkable - But remember that…

Love is open.
Remember that…
Love is devotion, truth in a motion.
Remember that…
But your bottled emotions never threw in the ocean.
Is saying the truth isn’t spoken.
But the things you do isn’t open.
Remember that…
Or shouldn’t be, to me…
Or it should be the least I see, but instead brings out the beast in me.
But you let more than freedom speak.
So remember this…
When December hits and somehow my embers lit.
I won’t run from the terrorist even if they destroyed my every bliss.
I won’t sit and reminisce.
Just remember that.

I’ll build up after feelings are spilled but…
Remember them…
More then you remember me in any memory.
Like do you remember that?
No.

Then I guess we’re all slacking…

So if I don’t pick up, leave a message.
It’s unthinkable but don’t know what’s sick, diseased and stressed with.
Or don’t dig into all the dirt you messed with.
Try to remember…
But before that take note. Love is no one’s scapegoat.
Remember that, and have a brave hold onto the chain of command with a slave’s hope.
Dream big but escapes ghost.
Remember that more then this…
When you’re feeling down, it only puts her on top of the world.
Opened, her top is off, when he’s really on top of your girl.
Remember this…
There’s a lot of cheaters in this game called love.
Remember that.
& stay true to yourself.

1 comment:

  1. i like it, it seems kinda sad tho. love is a big thing, and soo many people abuse it, or lose their true selves bc they think they love someone

    ReplyDelete