Monday, June 21, 2010

M mad..or M sad??

A boy lay on his bed, he was awake and on his guard
His heart was pounding like it was falling apart
He was so terrifyed that his whole body was shakeing
He squeezed his blanket so hard that his hands were acheing
He heard noises from downstairs, punches and yelps
A woman screamed for help and got a beltlash on her face
The he heard when something heavy fell with a crash
And after that he heard his dad's gloating laugh

Empty bottles clinked when they rolled around the floor
His dad had ran out of booze but it's a cold comfort
He was approaching the stairs, muttering and swearing
He was delirious, intoxicated, violent and scary
Now he was coming up the stairs with faltering steps
And the boy was so horrified that he was gasping his breath

The dad slammed the door open and grabbed boy's hair
The boy fought back, screamed and kicked the air
But daddy had a grip of steel and he was too strong
He took the boy in to the bathroom and locked the door
He filled the sink and forced boy's head under the water
He hated his son because the boy was disordered
The boy splashed the water, he cramped and wheezed
The water was bubbling and he wriggled his feet

And then it stopped, the boy wasn't moving anymore
The dad let go and the limp body slid on the floor
Boy's mouth was wide open and his eyes bulged
Daddy puked in to the toilet and then he cursed:
"All I ever wanted was a normal son, not some freak fuck!"
He got up and wanted to find another human being to beat up

He leaned on the wall and stepped on the stairs
He moved step by step and didn't know I was there
And the disgust and nausea filled my head
I grabbed my pencil, I wanted this man dead
So I made him feel dizzy and I made him fall
Down down down till I smashed his big skull
Till his brain tissue bursted 'round the pink walls
Till his body was broken and I'd dislocated his jaw

Now I've got a mirror of him, that's where his deeds lead
There's a paralyzed man with a deformed head

2 comments:

  1. cool
    u'r gettin where eminem hv been,dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now tell me...what kinda man he is.... and what made u write THIS?

    ReplyDelete