Sunday, June 20, 2010

ApoloGy....

Apology, can we define this. the greats goods and bad, why do we hide this.

we make white lies, they turn into black trusts, blacker than the night, people once friends turn around and fight.

Trust is gone, we approached the situation wrong, sweat small things,and large things are in full effect, friendships shatter and families neglect,reject all love, look down not at the sky above.peace will never fly like a dove

........this when I apologize, for all the lies, tears I brought forth to eyes, I just did dint mean it, the good the bad the ugly, did dint see it.

I take this as honest, never would ever let anybody find me self-conscious.

I was just too into the moment, where-as thinking I disowned it, never thought never contemplated, and the mr.good guy attitude faded.

My cups runneth over, this time I wont stop it, the bullshit aroused, in time, but ill never clock it.

I feel too torn apart to knock it. Tears still arent being shed, and diddint lose that part of me, honestly, I rather sulk,squint my eyes and pardon thee

1 comment:

  1. xpect sympathy f4m me?
    m an MC
    this is how m supposed to be
    so,xpect no apology

    ReplyDelete