Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ma new rap sequence.....

yeahhh...

u knw hw it feels whn life breaks u down...

i was walkin thr0ugh different paths of life....i xperienced,i feel but still i need some help to get through...
i got the chance ...i took the chance...finally i ended up with love dance

ARSH,she was my first crush...she came as an angel...she taught me...she faught me...she loved ...she kissed ....we chilled we thrilled...in all we were happy together...

and like every love story..we had twist too....her dad flew her away...NOW she was seven seas a away,but time didnt stopped..we just stayed together

but the night of 28april bigb played his move,she carried away my love out her life,now she was resting in heaven on wings of dragon flies

this broked me, this choaked me...this made me a drug addict....

this was not the end,this was not too fine,this misery is getting on my head like wine,
my loved ones start making me fool suddenly i realized that this fuckin world is not so cool,

nw i sit every night writing my song which desribes how m alone in this fuckin overpopulated human home.....




1 comment:

  1. hey dude!
    it dis really u?
    nice dude
    so u goin to b d nxt eminem?
    gud ,dats d way life shud b,if u cant do nothin than rap abt it.
    dats wat i do
    -tarun

    ReplyDelete