Thursday, July 7, 2011

U MusT UnDerSTAnd THIS....

You hold the answers deep within your own mind.

Consciously, you've forgotten it.

That's the way the human mind works.

Whenever something is too unpleasant, to shameful for us

to entertain, we reject it.

We erase it from our memories.

But the imprint is always there."



The pain that grips you

The fear that binds you

Releases life in me

In our mutual

Shame we idolize

To blind them from the truth

That finds a way from who we are

Please don't be afraid

When the darkness fades away

The dawn will break the silence

Screaming in our hearts

My love for you still grows

This I do for you

Before I try to fight the truth my final time



"We're supposed to try and be real.

And I feel alone, and we're not together. And that is real."



I Can't wash it all away

I Can't wish it all away

I Can't cry it all away

I Can't scratch it all away



Lying beside you

Listening to you breathe

The life that flows inside of you

Burns inside of me

Hold and speak to me

Of love without a sound

Tell me you will live through this

And I will die for you

Cast me not away

Say you'll be with me

For I know I cannot

Bear it all alone



"You're not alone, honey."

"Never... Never."



I Can't fight it all away

I Can't hope it all away

I Can't scream it all away

It just won't fade away, No,no, no ,no.



I Can't wash it all away

I Can't wish it all away

ICan't cry it all away

I Can't scratch it all away



"But the imprint is always there. Nothing is ever really forgotten."

"Because I'm dying too."

"Because I'm dying too."

No comments:

Post a Comment