Sunday, June 27, 2010

I may DO THis!!


I?m standing on a cliff, looking down
Where waves hit the rocks, such a quiet sound
Green grass under my feet, soft and beautiful
But the bad wind screams in my ears like a ghoul

Sometimes I wish I could fly away
Pause the game and hop away
That?s what the wind says, drop yourself
Stop playing, hit the waves and you?ll find a quiet place

And suddenly the rage, that I have been hiding
Runs out of me like a lightning
And I scream till I can?t hear the wind
I take a deep breath and jump off the cliff

I?m falling trough the air, getting closer to rocks
Leave your body and let it rot
The wind is still screaming in my ears, it forces me to remember
Family burning in a house, doctor saying I?m mental

I can still smell the smoke and the burning flesh
I remember when I got arrested
I can still see those burnt, twisted faces
This is my chance to get peace, I won?t waste this

I let the water wash my soul clean
The waves are playing my life?s theme
I hit the rocks, and brake my skull
My chains brake down and I?m free to run

And I run, run, run, and let the body crush
Old life, old sins disappear like dust
But the freedom doesn?t last long
The black wind reaches me and in a blink I?m gone.

1 comment: