Monday, March 8, 2010

m feeling


Im on top of the world and Im feeling great
Your the only reason im feelin straight
I know already, I wanna like you
we flirt, we talk, we text till 2
"dont fall hard, you'll only regret it"
"oh no problem, dont you sweat it"
Your standing there in your clique
I just want to kiss you on your cheek,
But your friends would stare, and give me a glare
I can sense they dont want me there,
"who is this boy, whos stealing our joy?"

I recall a spider within your humble abode
I should have gone, I could have rode
you wanted me there, to run my fingers through your hair
and tell you its alright, because theres nothing to fright
But I didnt come, I stayed home like a bum
It would have been fun, what we could of done
But it was okay, saved for another day

Then you vanished, you were gone out of way,
we didnt chill, we didnt text, we didnt speak.
I began to worry, the thoughts started to scurry
what if she's mad? what if shes sad?
what if she has grown a sudden digest?
and for a week I couldnt rest.
I couldnt sleep, I couldnt eat, I just felt incomplete.

And then you returned, with good news in ur every blink
you were grounded and you didnt ignore.
I was relieved,
but you had deceived??
you told me you liked me
and this totally phsyched me.
you gave me desire
that I couldnt aquire!!!

"I dont know how to say this, but therz another guy"
so its all been a lie!
anger flowing through my veins n blood in ma eyes
the clouds cover,it starts to rain and I got endless nights,
the drops of sadness pound above my hall
as I clench my fist and begin to crawl
the music is pumping, and my heart is thumping
I yell and scream, to blow off some steam
my fist still clenched, my clothes are drenched
my nausious stomach is being ripped and wrenched
madness and sadness mix and mingle, oh how I hate being single
my delirious mind leaves me furious,
how she can be so spurious,
I thrust the ball of flesh on the end of my arm
it strikes the wall but does no harm,
I swing again,
it echoes the den,
I feel my knuckles penetrate the membrane
I must refrane from striking again,
but my fist keeps moving, I dont know what im being provin,
I just keep punching, my knuckles are crunching

the rage simmers my blood as I lay on my bed depleted
a tear rolls down my cheek and I feel defeated but that not end indeed.
I need some air,
this isnt fair.
one in the morning I leave my house
sneaking out as quiet as a mouse
no shirt no shoes,
no need to snooze
I begin to sprint, and sprint I did
I just ran and ran and then I hid,
fatigue to the point of illness,
laying on the road in utter stillness
spending my time squandering and pondering
over the girl that kept my mind wandering.

Look at me now, I was on top of the world
but things got swirled, twisted, and twirled.

1 comment: