Tuesday, March 23, 2010

loOse urself in'N'out


When you lose someone you cared about

You don't know what to do but sit around and pout

And when someone asks you "are you okay" you say your fine but all you wanna do it shout.

You just keep telling yourself that you’re strong

Even though you know you’re wrong

So know you sit here wondering where you belong

You make it look easy with your grin

But underneath all the skin

Is where all your emotions are hidden

You think that their forbidden to show

Is it easy to just leave it there and just grow?

NO!

See at first it’s easy

Then it gets harder

It’s like holding an empty glass

Starts to fill up fast

Sooner or later it gets harder to hold

And sometimes you just have to let go

I understand that it’s hard

To let down your guard

But just go to your real friends

Cause they actually try to make all the hurtin’ end

I know what I’m sayin’ cause I’ve been down this road before

Cause you see; I lost someone I cared about in war

It’s part of life

Which we all know aint fair

Even though we can’t see their face

Just know that they’re in a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment