Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FatigUed..8=>

my quickness is a sickness

no curen vaccine
my rymes r mean
no regrets bout these threats
no regard,cuz i always go hard
im comin wit no remorse
im aheada da course
no mercy,ill snatch ya purse, see!
i need,my speed
im like assasins creed
my people,hav been free….d
now back in chains


but its a new day
im bak on top,drinkin tha crop
best ever,someone better??


NEVER!!


i am a king,king of the ring,


BkQ
wat it mean 2 u??
it meens fear
intimidation,mutilation,domination
u need sum preperation
cant handle it
cant tolerate dis sh*t
too hard on u,out of view

wearin royal blue n sum gold
we will uphold.
never fall, above all
from delhi 2 ldh
takin overrr
red rover , lucky colver


im covered in ice
cuz i rolled the dice
i cood b nice,i choose not 2
jus got my tattoo
i got da gun u startin 2 run
i shoot u in da face...

ur heart beatin fast
now its slowing down
at a complete ctop
i cood never flip-flop
cuz im on TOP
never gunna change
i got crazy range
'coz my mind is deranged…….re arranged


No comments:

Post a Comment