Sunday, February 14, 2010

LAST FEW DAYS


Yeah!! These r the last few days m breathin,
Last few days all this shit m keeping.
From today all their accounts I will stop keeping
'Coz m overwhelmed  for all those they were givin,
I left ma breath on them but they still keep stealin!!!
I CANT survive nw..I cant keep Myself diTchin..

Ma life is in great keeping,
but the fuckin problem is,I cant keep it now from SeePinG..
it feels m being uselessly triping,
I was running on a highway which kept building as I pass by every fuckin tree sibling
It seems like this all getting deeper as deeper m reaching,
fuck all this which kept me under weakening.

My paitience had failed in this test, though
I recovered from fuckin 2 same wounds of dis type in the past
Now noboby could play my cast…
whom I admired,but…
he didn't get what I said,
he was lyk the brother whom I didn’t get.
what I learned so far from this fuckin world is to do wat ur heart says,
not taking a account on what others feel or
what others says.
and no matter if all u doin is not ur favorate!!

nw I 've left with no choices,
I losed my friend than  losed ma luv,
Nw I cant afford to lose I mor my over attituded friend
now m again left with sorrows and deadly hollows…
and m goin to pay back my each and every breath borrows..!!

1 comment:

  1. what is wrong with u rubal,tune apni blue diary wali poems apni blog pe kyu nyi daali....ye sab to unke saamne zero hain...tu punjabi be acha likhta hai,aur teri "blue moon" wali bahut achi poem hai.

    sorry mene teri diary padhi hai

    ghees

    ReplyDelete